Just a short distance from San Diego, Temecula Valley Wine Country, is a great escape from the everyday grind. Temecula Valley Wine Country offers boutique and full service wineries, intimate bed and breakfasts and lush resorts where guests can taste exquisite local wines, eat delicious food, and soak in breath taking views.
The warm, sunny weather and granite-based soil makes Temecula Valley an ideal place for growing grapes and creating premium, award winning wines. Home to 35 member wineries and known as Southern California's Wine Country, Temecula Valley offers up some of the most unique, delicious wines and delightful restaurants around.
Temecula Valley Wine Country: Beyond Wine
Although Temecula Valley Wine Country is known for its fabulous wineries, it has more to offer than wine. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway or a day trip to Temecula Valley Wine Country, there is a long list of activities you can choose from, including:
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: One of the most romantic starts to a day of wine tasting is to soak in the breathtaking views of the Temecula Valley from a hot air balloon. You can sip champagne while floating over rows of lush vineyards and majestic mountain ranges.
- Golf: Temecula is home to several golf courses with breathtaking vistas. Temecula's beautiful sunny skies and warm weather makes it the perfect place to golf, especially in the spring and fall months.
- Shopping: Temecula offers its guests world-class shopping. From the unique shops in Old Town Temecula and the boutique gift shops located throughout the wineries to the Promenade Mall and Lake Elsinore Outlet, there is something for everyone!
- Spa: Whether you are on a romantic getaway with your significant other or are celebrating a bachelorette party with your closest girlfriends, you can relax and get pampered at one of Temecula's many day spas and full service resort spas.
- Outdoor Adventures: There are more than 90 miles of bike trails in Temecula Valley Wine Country. You can hop on a bicycle, take a beautiful ride through the vineyards and stop for a romantic picnic for two.
- Arts & Entertainment: Temecula Valley, Southern California's Wine Country, offers it guests a number of cultural events all year long. From jazz festivals and live concerts to theatrical productions and sporting events, there is always something to see.
- Gambling: Southern California's largest casino, Pechanga Casino, is located in the heart of Temecula. Stop into the casino for a night cap and try your luck after a day of wine tasting!
Temecula Valley Wine Country also offers its guests a number of amazing restaurants to choose from. Whether you are looking for a small cafe or a fine dining restaurant where you can indulge in a delicious meal accompanied by Temecula's finest wines, you will be sure to find what you are looking for.
Click on our infographic about Temecula Valley Wineries
Click on our infographic about Temecula Map
If you are in need of an escape, Temecula Valley Wine Country is the place to go! You can relax, indulge and experience something new all within an hour's drive of San Diego, Orange County and Palm Springs. If you are in need of transportation to and from Temecula or would like to book your Temecula Valley wine tasting tour, call San Diego's leading limo company Aall In Limo & Party Bus today. We specialize in Temecula wine tours from San Diego.