Located about 90 miles south of Los Angeles and 60 miles north of San Diego, Temecula Valley Wine Country is a beautiful rural region in the heart of California, surrounded by picturesque mountains and rolling hills covered with vineyards.
Visitors can experience:
- wine tastings
- live concerts
- outdoor activities in superb settings
- relaxed boutique shopping sessions
- private winery tours
Falkner Winery - Unique Picturesque Landscape
Falkner Winery was built on top of a 1,500 feet hill in the heart of Temecula Valley and is one of the best places in Temecula to admire the panoramic views of the valley.
You can also enjoy:
- The view of this picturesque landscape from both indoor and outdoor settings
- Unique winery tasting tours
- Monthly wine appreciation classes
For reservations, you can call (951) 676-8231 ext. 106.
Miramonte Winery - One Of The Most Elegant Views In Temecula
Sitting on a beautiful hilltop, the winery's patio and verandas overlook the estate's lovely gardens and the neighboring vineyards of Rancho California Road. Miramonte Winery also offers:
- Its own 30-minute private winery tour (through the vineyard, crush pad, and barrel rooms)
- Delightful wine tastings on the veranda, accompanied by fabulous food boards
Visit Monday to Friday to enjoy a more peaceful experience and increased assistance from the winery's friendly personnel.
Oak Mountain Winery - Located On Top Of A Mountain
Oak Mountain Winery's climate control pavilion has one of the most impressive views over the Temecula Valley. The exclusive location is paired with:
- A uniquely mined wine cave hosting over 30 award-winning wines
- The house's famous Raspberry and Strawberry champagnes
Wine tastings here consist of 6 varietals of the house's unique wines and cost $12 during the week and $15 on Saturdays and Sundays.
Doffo Winery - Interesting Micro-Boutique
Doffo Winery greets visitors with relaxing sounds of classical music that are played throughout the property to soothe the plants. No wonder, as the winery is famous for:
- The limited production of exquisite, handcrafted red wines made from only the best soothed red grapes.
- The terraced mesa overlooking the beautiful local vineyards and surrounding valley.
But these are not the only alluring features of the winery. The MotoBarrel Room at Doffo Winery houses The MotoDoffo Collection, a museum of over 100 rare vintage motorcycles.
Vindemia Winery - Beautiful Gardens And Hot Air Balloon Rides
Vindemia Vineyard and Winery is a family-owned boutique winery that produces some of the best wine varietals in Temecula Valley. Their 2009 Petite Sirah variety was awarded:
- The gold medal in Sunset Magazine’s 2012 International Wine Competition
- The silver medal in Sunset Magazine’s 2014 International Wine Competition
Vindemia visitors can admire the winery's grand vista and manicured gardens from the ground or from above, as the winery offers hot air balloon rides over the Temecula Valley.
Book a Limo and Enjoy the Beautiful Wineries in Temecula
Stop worrying about having a designated driver for the day; Aall In Limo & Party Bus has you covered!
We offer transportation services to and from the wineries, and at the same time, we make sure your family and friends have a great time visiting the wineries.
Gather your friends and book a limo perfect for medium groups or a large party bus in case you need more space.
Call us and book your limo today!