COVID-19 Party Bus & Limousine Safety Information For Our Clients
We have always worked very hard to offer our clients flawless customer service, and we continue to do so during this period as well. When you choose to ride with us, you'll be safe and you'll be treated with the highest respect and professionalism. This difficult crisis has brought a lot of changes and has pushed all of us to alter the way we normally do things. We have taken all the precautionary measures necessary to ensure that you will be safe in our vehicles and do our part in stopping the spread of the virus. During this difficult period that has unexpectedly put a hold on our normal lives, we want to ensure you we’re still working and doing everything we can to offer you the best transportation options for all your needs, at the highest standard, and elegance. We know it is important that we continue to practice COVID-19 prevention and follow the local and state guidelines to protect our passengers and ourselves and not prolong the pandemic through our actions.
All of our employees respect CDC's recommendations from the published guidelines including:
- We clean and disinfect all areas of the vehicles at the beginning and end of each shift, and between transporting passengers. We provide enough time for our employees to implement these practices during their shifts.
- We avoid sharing work tools, equipment whenever it's possible.
- For disinfection, we use EPA- approved products.
- We measure our employees’ temperatures prior to their starting work and ensure that they don’t have any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Our chauffeurs wash and sanitize their hands before and after using their face masks. They wash or discard their face masks after each shift.
- We kindly ask our passengers to handle their personal bags if possible or provide six feet of distance when being assisted by the chauffeur.
- Our chauffeurs sanitize their hands after handling the passenger's bags or other belongings.
- We supply all of our employees with materials to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces of the vehicles and instruct them to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper cleaning and disinfection. We also instruct them to ensure proper ventilation when cleaning and disinfecting the vehicles.
- All of our chauffeurs have cleaning and disinfecting sprays and disinfecting wipes in their vehicles.
- We keep windows open if weather permits and having adequate ventilation inside the vehicle to help reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
- Our employees practice six-foot social distancing whenever their work duties permit it.
CDC guidelines for our passengers to prevent the transmission of COVID-19:
- We are encouraging passengers to restrict all physical contact to a minimum, as well as avoid exchanging items.
- We have removed all items from our vehicles that multiple passengers could touch, such as reading materials.
- We are encouraging our clients to keep taking all the precautions and regularly disinfect their hands, avoid touching their faces, wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth inside our vehicles, and respect the social distancing measures.
- We notify our passengers before booking a ride that they must use face coverings inside the vehicle. Our chauffeurs have the right to cancel reservations if the passenger does not wear an adequate face covering.
- We ensure that our passengers are fully aware of our company's policies and procedures.
Respecting all the measures of protection is extremely important as it can impact the movement of the infection's curve and hopefully, have us all back to our normal lives soon. In the meantime, we want to assure you that we are taking all the necessary steps in order to provide a completely safe travel environment for you!