Each year people send about four million greeting cards symbolizing respect and appreciation for their grandparents. Grandparents big Day is celebrated every first Sunday after Labor Day. This year, on September 9th, grandparents are invited to participate in interesting activities and to enjoy a relaxing wine tour in Temecula Valley.
Our All in Limo & Party Bus experienced drivers can take you in no time to your favorite destinations. This day is meant to celebrate and strengthen the important bonds between grandparents and grandchildren, and the whole family. Mark this day in whichever way suits your family best!
Grandparents Day has a threefold purpose
- to give grandparents the opportunity to show love for their children’s children
- to help children become aware of the strength, information and guidance older people can offer
- to honor grandparents
If you have no idea what to offer them as a gift for this day, consider the gift of transportation. Aall In Limo & Party Bus will transport you safely to any desired location in San Diego.
How Grandparents Day Began
Since Marian Lucille Herndon McQuade’ s proclamation from 1970 in Virginia, our grandparents’ importance in strengthening the family structures was publicly acknowledged and declared national day.
Special activities are developed throughout the day, from school manifestations to social events designed to create long-term intergenerational programs and relationships.
To show our endless respect for grandparents at Aall In Limo & Party Bus, we are glad to offer a $100 coupon for booking our services.
Main Symbols Of National Grandparents Day
In 2004, Johnny Prill’s composition ‘A Song for Grandma and Grandpa’ was connected with the National Grandparents Day. Ever since he became this day's symbol next to the beautiful blue & white forget-me-nott flowers. You can surprise your grandparents with a beautiful forget-me-not flower and a song audition in our luxurious limousines while taking them on a Temecula wine tour.
Advantages and Purposes
If you want to plan the National Grandparents Day you should be aware of the intergenerational connections and their advantages:
- Mutual love and respect from children and their grandparents;
- Grandparents’ big chance to show caring and support for their grandchildren;
- A better education for the children whose grandparents are committed to helping them.
National Grandparents Day’s main aim is to advance the community relationships and family’s active enhancement in schools. Consider these purposes, too:
- To make children aware of the grandparents’ importance in family building and keeping together;
- To stimulate other people to become mentors in schools for beneficial changes in the educational system;
- To familiarize the children with historical and multigenerational new ideas.
National Grandparents Day is your best opportunity to show admiration for grandparents and to make them feel they are special. Take them to an exquisite restaurant in San Diego and don’t worry about the transportation. Our professional drivers will take you all to your favorite destinations.